Monday, January 30, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Having the power to create an imaginative,
original literary production or composition
and can be applied to a very broad spectrum of writing genres.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Walgreens after unsuccessful negotiations with Express Scripts, is no longer part of Express Scripts pharmacy provider network as on Jan. 1, 2012. Walgreens understands that the decision of Express Scripts hurts pharmacy patients making them go elsewhere to use their in-network pharmacy benefits. Patients with certain prescription insurance plans managed by Express Scripts are impacted. Kindly check the impact on you and also find out how few other customers are feeling at Prescription Savings Club at Walgreens
Since the people of Walgreens are dedicated to making the costs stay flat, making life hassle free and believe that "Today, speed and convenience are undoubtedly two extremely important factors for Americans, especially in matters related to health", they are working on war-foot basis to make your experience affordable, worry-free, pleasant and convenient.
To counter these troubles, Walgreens is offering more 24-hour and drive-through pharmacies than any other pharmacy in the country. Among other steps, Walgreens is offering a special discount on annual membership for its Prescription Savings Club. An individual can join during a special January promotion for only $5, or $10 for a family membership (including spouse, dependents, pets and younger ones), and receive savings on more than 8,000 brand name and all generic medications. More than 400 generics are available with a three-month supply for less than $1 a week. Regular annual membership is $20 for an individual and $35 for a family.
Kindly check out the issue, plan properly to avoid hassles and stay with your trusted partner WALGREENS. Join us at on facebook using the link Walgreens on Facebook and follow us on twitter using our id Walgreens on Twitter to stay updated and reap the most out of the customer friendly WALGREENS.
Monday, January 16, 2012
How has the week started? Having fun? Living upto your new-year-resolution lists or giving them a skip just like me??
I just want some fun, I love fun all time, So I decided to send some cool messages to everyone out their on my mobile. The first thing I sent was
"Good Morning buddy!! Have a blessed day!!! You are looking cool"
at around seven am yesterday. You wouldn't believe the responses I got. They ranged from "Where have you seen me?" to "I still didn't wake up. Do I look cool in my underpants? Let me sleep bro!!" to "Thanks .. that's so sweet of You". I could start a good humorous conversation with all those people who wanted to know when I saw them. Enjoyed about it.
I wanted some more fun. So today I sent the message
"This message can't be displayed"
to everyone around. The responses were not as such cool as yesterday. There were requests to re-send the messages, to explain the messages, some of them were reporting to me that my message couldn't be displayed blah blah .. I just enjoyed doing so.
Are there any sure messages which get you an instant reply from most of people on phone? If yes, please share them with me!!
with warm regards
Thursday, January 12, 2012
|Balloon Kid Flying|
- Kid getting carried away due to party-balloons is possible. The experiment says a large number of balloons (3,500) are needed to lift an average 4 year old girl just a few feet off the ground. It is still possible. Refer Here
|Women Flying Cartoon|
- Ever thought of jumping from tall building using a umbrella to arrest the fall? Ever thought you would survive such a fall? Well, you are right. You ain’t any GENIE from the Arabian Nights. You can’t survive. Refer Here
- Singing in the right tune, you can break wine glass. Just like cartoon characters use the skill to create avalanches, break glass – doors and such. Refer Here
- You can create fire by the friction obtained by rubbing two sticks together. Refer Here
Hope you are all doing well. "BE WELL ORGANIZED", "RENOVATE WORKSPACE", "BUY THAT BRAND NEW SYSTEM" .. are these phrases ringing bells in your head? Did you as a part of New-Year resolution decide to become better professionally? Did you ever feel the lack of anything in your work-space? Well, this is the right time for a better work-space.
Pimp My Cube Contest is searching for messy cubicle or office that may have bad furniture, old technology, messy, unorganized, noisy, dirty, dark and/or any other attributes that make it a bad space to work in. All you need to do is "upload a video showing us your cube/office/workspace telling us why you think your workspace is horrible". Based on ratings from CF Judges, voting from your friends, relatives, colleagues and all others Pimp My Cube Contest shall declare a video as winner and shall award a prize. The details of the prize are given below.
Once your video is uploaded, you can invite your friends, family and coworkers to vote for your video. You get sweepstakes entry points for registering, voting, commenting and inviting others to register for the contest. So all you need to do after uploading your video is increase your chances of winning by encouraging your readers to visit the Pimp My Cube Contest and vote for you.
The contest has a total grand prize value of approximately $1200.
Prize is to update your office/workspace/cube with one of three prize packages:
- New high end computer system
- New Desk, Chair and Decorations
- New Entertainment Package with high end stereo, espresso machine etc.
A second sweepstakes prize of a $200 gift card will be awarded to the registered user chosen by random drawing at the end of the contest period.
Right now no has uploaded a video so the chances of winning are very good.
It is easy to upload video to the site to enter from your phone or webcam.
Video should be fun and witty – anything goes!! The better the story, the funnier the video – better chances of winning.
The contest period is from 12/5/11 at 12:00PM to 1/31/12 at 12:00PM.
Check this link to register and upload your video: Pimp My Cube Contest and check this
with warm regards
Sunday, January 1, 2012
- I wanna get down on weight and come to a BMI of 21 or so. *This is the hardest one of them all*
- Complete a novel and get published too *Yeah, I believe it is possible*
- I wanna complete 8 more subjects in AMIE *My college*
- Wanna have great online presence and also start earning a steady stream of income online
- Prepare well for the few competitive exams I need to start taking after graduation
- Wanna earn my driving license, earn a lot for my college, for my horse riding classes, for my bike tour in and around KERELA, shave my head and live that way, ....