Friday, August 23, 2013

Review - Ipad Case from theSnugg.com

Hello All,

    Back after long long time, am I not? Yeah, well I was hurrying up from one exam to the other and making time for office, home, blogging, reading, novels and a few other time consuming projects. In the end, I started burning out. So now, after completing the exams, I decided to take a small break and the result is almost no posts of value in the last two months on this blog. My apologies.


    Well, the break part started well, started enjoying sitting down with having nothing to do, with an empty scheduler and not having an alarm that keeps going off to remind me to expedite. I started watching tv, writing a little, reading a little, taking holidays from work, traveling along with my new ipad. Yeah, a brand new ipad from the Apple Inc. It for sure is an awesome piece of hardware when it comes to gaming, being connected (not cluttered) and for many other purposes. Taking care of such a device is easy, simple and necessary.

    I just bought a case from theSnugg.com and kudos, it really adds to the beauty of my ipad. White in color, slim, correct fit, high quality, great visual impression, smooth and soft with a nice fragrance (I some how love the smell of new leather). I am so impressed by it, that I even bought a piece for a friend right away. The executive case cover (as they call it) can be converted into a flip stand, with pockets for cash, cards, tickets and important notes, an automatic sleep/wake function and a lot more.

    The case comes with nice exterior material which is tough, easy to clean. The interior is soft, as in baby soft, to prevent scratches and such. The hand strap gives extra comfortable grip, the internal Velcro tab provides good security and helps in securing the ipad in position in the case. The case comes with theSnugg.com's promise of quality, No fuss returns, World wide shipping (free if order is > $50) and many more features.

    Uploading some pics below. Don't forget to check them out.  Definitely a must buy. Link to the case I bought is here


theSnugg.com

I Pad Case Exterior

Ipad Case Interior

theSnugg.com


Abhishek

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...