Thursday, May 2, 2013

SignatureAfterParty -- ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad

Hello All,

    Hope your month of may started well. The other day, I was blogging about starting the month of may as a new leaf, with loads of changes including exercise, study and such. I was writing a set of rules for myself  and the moment I started planning for a nice party, I got invitation to IPL after party, organized by Signature last night at ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad from a friend.

 
ITC Kakatiya
  Just a quick word about the party, it was fabulous. My home team, the SunRisers were present there after their spectacular victory over the Mumbai Indians. The grander, the players, the models, the fashion show, the venue, the organizers, the food and the spirits all amazed me and made the night memorable. The hosts knew how to throw a party, the chefs knew what to cook, the bar tender was highly dextrous with his spirits and the counter was stacked with the right spirits, the guests knew how to party hard all night, the DJ was great and the event turned out to be  a glamorous one. 


IPL
    You can follow check out the updates on twitter using the #SignatureAfterParty hash-tag and relive the night with stunning pictures on instagram/live_instyle.

    Have you been to these IPL After Parties? Enjoyed them? Share your experience with us. Got any events / parties coming up in this month in Hyderabad? Do let me know, for I would be pleased to join.  Looking forward for more such parties and wishing you all a great day ahead

Abhishek Boinapalli

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...