Thursday, October 20, 2011

Critique --- My WIP

Good Morning Everyone,

 How is life going on?? Enjoying? Well, the moment I signed up for writers platform building campaign, I meet a lot of cool people viz authors, readers, bloggers and such. 

We have come together and made a critique group for ourselves This post is for them all. So here are first 250 words of my WIP. Kindly go through the same. 

--x--

Title Of Book: 3 things about my Facebook!!
Genre: Young Adult
First 250 words:
  My world was a sweet dream. I was the luckiest man on earth for I got to know whom I love the most. I had a father who loves money more than anything. I had a job that pays me about $200 at a young age of 19. I was confident that I could win the heart of my princess, become rich, become popular and of course famous. And I had ample dreams of becoming a huge, successful author.

       On the fateful morning of Dec 4, the princess of my world, Ms. Ammu, invited me to her home for a get-together. Well everything went well I hope. We all had fun, enjoyed together and had delicious lunch. I was introduced to a young lad that day. Mr. Vinay, Ammu's Boyfriend. Well, I understood
what Harry Potter meant by my internals are filled with lead that very moment. I didn't know what to do then. I also had to hear their story with a smile on my face. A 70mm smile which came from depths of heart.

       Well, I at least understood how outdated I am. How remote I have become from my own, one time classmates. I couldn't answer the questions like "What am I?" & "What the hell I am gonna do now?" Could I move on? Is this what is called as break-up? Isn't this the catastrophe of the century? Half my colleagues were ready to round up Vinay and kick the hell out of him.."

--x-- 

For everyone, who is interested in going into details and reading this a little more: find the first 5 chapters of the book here. Don't forget to let me know how you feel about it.

with warm regards
AllMyPosts

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...