Monday, July 18, 2011

Inspiration Blog Fest

Morning Everyone,


    This post is in response to the Inspiration Blogfest held at My Inner Fairy by Summer Ross. The idea, basically, is to tell our source of inspiration. Using a photo or a story to tell out!!!  Well, choosing the easiest way, I am posting some of those awesome military photographs which make me go crazy. 


   My hairs stand on their edges whenever I go through some of these photographs, thinking about the dedication these men have to their nation and to their fellowmen. So have a look!!
      
       What is your inspiration? Where do you draw some?

with warm regards
Abhishek Boinapalli

14 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The Navy is tough!!

Amy said...

Great inspiration! :)

Unknown said...

war images are cool to inspire.
love your image taste.

Summer Ross said...

terrific inspiration. Thank you so much for participating!

Teralyn Rose Pilgrim said...

That's a big gun.

M Pax said...

A lot to draw from in this photo. Nice.

Francine Howarth said...

Hi,

Plenty of inspiration with any military images! ;)

best
F

Golden Eagle said...

Great prompts!

Abhishek said...

@Everyone,


thanks a million for all your wonderful comments!! Makes me happy you know!!!

Trisha said...

I tend to find inspiration...elsewhere. But I can understand your perspective :)

Brenda Sills said...

It's the soldier in the boots that matters - that's fantastic! And what a wonderfully inspiring prompt! Thanks!

Michael Di Gesu said...

These men and woman are truly an inspiration to us all.

Lisa Potts said...

My ex was in the Navy on a nuclear submarine, so I was a military wife for several years. It's a hard life but rewarding in it's own way. Thanks for sharing!

Abhishek said...

@Lisa Potts, good to know!! It is hard life both for the navy personal and their family!! They are all awesome!!


with warm regards
AllMyPosts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...