Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Author Interview -- RaShelle Workman

RaShelle Workman, RaShelle Workman author
Ms. RaShelle Workman
Morning Everyone,

 Today I would be hosting Ms. RaShelle Workman, the author of Sleeping Roses on my blog!! Here is an author interview of hers.

--x--
If you were a superhero what would your name be? 
Madame Voltage??? No idea.

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you? 
A laptop with a never-ending supply of power. Access to the Internet. A large umbrella.


If you could have any superpower what would you choose? 
The ability to produce electricity.

Night owl, or early bird? 
Night owl, for sure.

Please tell us in one sentence only, why we should read your book. 
It’s got everything great in it—love, hate, forgiveness, kissing, and a happy ending.

Any other books in the works? Goals for future projects? 
Books 2 & 3 (BEGUILED, and DOVETAILED) in my young adult sci-fi romance series. I also am really excited about two new young adult series. BLOOD AND SNOW, and THE GUARDIAN INSTITUTE.

What was your favorite book when you were a child/teen? 
As a child, it was ARE YOU THERE GOD, IT’S ME MARGARET? by Judy Blume.  As a teen, THE SWORD OF SHANNARA, by Terry Brooks. 



Hidden talent? 
I can make the most delicious toffee in the world. Even if you don’t like toffee, my toffee will change your mind.
Sleeping Roses Book, Sleeping Roses book cover
Sleeping Roses Book Cover

Favorite Food? 
Pizza

Nickname? 
Shellsy or Shells
 
When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"? 
I wanted to be a mom, which I am. Everything else I’ve done, am doing is icing. 


How do you react to a bad review? 
The first few were very difficult. I’ve toughened up because I know not everyone is going to like what I’ve written. That just means I didn’t write it for them. And that’s okay.

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? 
YOU CAN’T KEEP A FIGHTER DOWN.
 
Tell us your most rewarding experience since being published
Receiving mail from fans telling me they loved reading my book.
 
--x--

Wishing Ms. RaShelle Workman, all the luck she needs
Abhishek Boinapalli

1 comments:

RaShelle Workman said...

Thank you for hosting SLEEPING ROSES today. Appreciate it. =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...