Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How Do I Tell You??

How do I tell you, walking in your shoe
I do feel faithless, unlike the time when I was a kid.
I do wanna tell you, that I should move
on with my life, the way, one day, you did. 

You never allow me to fall down.
Then how do I learn to fall gracefully?
How do I learn to deal with mean
unless I try at something, Oh dad! Willingly.

Every step that I take
out of your way, to lighten my heart
to you, is simply, just another mistake
taking you away, from me, further apart.

I shall find out the right way one day
& yet, till then, sing aloud

“How do I tell you, walking in your way
I do feel faithless, yet that I love you”.




--x--
Well , I was scanning my old note books the other day and found this one. I jolted it down after listening to some song somewhere. Probably from high school musical or something like that. I don't remember exactly. I dunno whether this is the lyric directly or I added something to it. Just enjoy

with warm regards
AllMyPosts

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...