Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year -- The Resolutions

Hello Everyone,

    Hope you rocked the new year eve and welcomed 2012 with happiness, joy, apprehension (about the good things about to happen), energetic spirit, confidence and all. So let me do wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

    Now that the celebrations began with a bang, the resolutions I want to take are as follows. I would better say, they are the goals I would to achieve.

  • I wanna get down on weight and come to a BMI of 21 or so. *This is the hardest one of them all*
  • Complete a novel and get published too *Yeah, I believe it is possible*
  • I wanna complete 8 more subjects in AMIE *My college*
  • Wanna have great online presence and also start earning a steady stream of income online
  • Prepare well for the few competitive exams I need to start taking after graduation
  • Wanna earn my driving license, earn a lot for my college, for my horse riding classes, for my bike tour in and around KERELA, shave my head and live that way,  ....
what are your goals? What do intend to achieve them? Gonna change anything in your lifestyle? Do let me know .. I would be happy to listen to them all, support you and celebrate every milestone you cross during the path.
Know any good sites, which keep you motivated everyday? Do let me know about them for I need the same very very well.

with warm regards
Abhishek Boinapalli

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...