Thursday, July 26, 2012

Featured Newbie Bloggers - Week 02

Morning all,

 As mentioned earlier, I shall feature new bloggers (blogging for less than nine months) every thrusday on this blog. Details here. So, this week, we have the following bloggers:

--x--
Featured Blogger Of The Month




Mark A. Cherrington
 Who  started the blogging on June 28th 2012. at Make Your Mark
The main purpose of me blogging is to regularly connect worldwide with different people who enjoy all kinds of books. I want my blog readers to use a few feeling words to describe the current book they're currently reading so that the emotions from the book can be put onto the blog giving other bloggers an idea of the book.
I love the thought of connecting to far away people and corresponding with them as I aim to build a little community of authors and readers via my blog where we SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE each other.
Blog Logo:
The blog doesn't really have a logo. it has 3 little birds in the left corner and this symbolizes that as humand we too can fly and go where we want to in life and make our mark.
Personal Message:
I hope that everyone of you will have a look at my book  as I feel that a lot of people can relate to one of the stories. Please feel free to email me or let me know which one has moved you as I would like to be in touch with the people who are reading my work. Also look out for my first full length novel "The Son Of A Nun" coming shortly.






Featured Blogger Of the Week:

Yatin Khurana
who started blogging Feb, 07, 2012 at Dear Dairy Blah Blah

Yatin Khurana, Blogger Yatin Khurana, Featured Newbie Blogger

Why has Yatin Khurana started a blog?
 Okay! Am not a stereotype of the perfect blogger…..you expect to read…….but I also ain’t that bad……the one down with the melancholies of life, the one who you read in Charles Dickens pieces,…….. looking for an audience I can bore with the high ups and downs of my life….no….. Am juzz a regular writer….. out here to maybe discus the regular happenings……. And present you with a different (hope so) perspective ....

 Personal Profile:
    Yatin Khurana from badarpur, delhi, India, an ammateur blogger, who says for me they say am a paradigm of the term cynic, to add more, someone said i'll make you hate me, despite of your concern towards me....hehe

To reach him:
  • Visit his blog 
  • Join him of FB 
  • Fire a mail here

--x--


  Hoping everyone of them success, requesting you to visit those who are of interest to you,
Abhishek Boinapalli

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...