Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some budding Bloggers I know

Hello Everyone,

 I am god damned happy today!! LOL!! Reason?? Well, My friend SaiKiran.Putta, started blogging!! Is it a surprise?? Yeah, of course. He seems to have put lot of efforts into blogging and I got to know about it just now.  Just happy to welcome another buddy into world of blogging!!!

   So sharing his link and some of the links of people I know, in person!! Kindly support them by visiting them too!!! 


  • StuffToKnowDot by SaiKiran.Patta about technology and its use in day to day world. You really gotta learn a lot about internet from this site.
  • For a New World by Ashish, his ramblings about the world as he sees
  • My Special One by Rajini Onee Cha about her baby!! She is cool Mommy blogger!! Also check out her personal blog
  • My Daughters Dreams by Pardha Saradhi, a colleague and friend.

   I remember how hard, it was to gain some notice among the blogging community in the early days. Even now, my presence isn't much, but I am happy about the same. Happy about the followers and supporters who keep on encouraging me with their comments, presence and suggestions.   Kindly support these bloggers too!!


with warm regards
AllMyPosts

PS: This is a re-post. I just added SaiKiran.Pattu to the post and re-posting it!!

8 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

I'll check them out. I love to support new bloggers :-)

MorningAJ said...

Early days are always tricky but the blogging community is a friendly place.

Claire Lachance said...

I'll have to go check those out!

Ashish Augustine said...

Oh thanx frndz for ur support

Crystal said...

Aw, that's what I like to see - bloggers paying it forward! You are a good bloggy friend. :-)

Abhishek said...

@Crystal, @Claire Lachance, @MorningAJ & @Sarah Pearson,

thanks a million for your kindness. Yeah, supporting bloggers is cool!! You get to learn a lot from them!!

Raaga said...

hey ! even I'm new in here ... I'll be happy , if you could help me out

Raaga said...

http://neverlandeva.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...