Sunday, October 23, 2011

Change -- Poem

If change be the fact of life,
then why in my life is boredom?
The same way it heads, like knife
does, to a man’s doom.

When strength is in me, why I fail
& think of faults that aren’t in me.
Like the wild grass of the woods,
For a change, why not my life be?

Tired I am to plan & engage,
bored I am to eat & sleep,
thirsty I am for a better change,
which never comes to my lap.

I did pray & I did try to begin,
with something new for a change.
I did get the password to login,
among others for a life I love of change.


--x--

Do let me know how you feel about it? Liked it? Is this poem true for you too? Faced such crisis ever?

with warm regards
AllMyPosts

2 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

You have some interesting ideas here :-)

Jingle Poetry At Olive Garden said...

bless you,

beautiful pondering.

do check and link to us if you can, random poems are welcome.

:)

keep writing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...