Friday, March 11, 2011

Catchy Catchy Phrases

Hello Everyone,

    Great quotations are always catchy at-least for me. I am good fan of them and keep on reciting them every now and then. My friends are sometimes in awe about those quotes they feel I really am wise enough to give a quote. Sometimes they cut the crap.






    So today, I just want to collect some cool looking quotes from various blogs and post them all here. I want to remember them for a little time. So I am starting with blogs I am reading these days.

  • "Delay is the deadliest form of denial." - - C. Northcote Parkinson from here
  • “A chain is no stronger than its weakest link, and life is after all a chain.” - William James from here
  • “Everything has inherent potential.” from here 
  • Shades of Gray Are More Realistic Than Black vs White from here
  • I love you the same as you love me from here 
  • Let your hands guide you. They are often smarter then your head. from here 
  • whenever the dust settles, into whatever form it finally settles, move on to whatever is coming next.  This is slightly modified and taken from here
  • Faith is not believing that god can .. It is knowing that he will.  from here 
  • As writers, we often fall in love with our creations from here 
  • Now begin in the middle, and later learn the beginning; the end will take care of itself. from here 
  • A face without freckles is like a sky without the stars, why waste a second not lovin' who you are.from here

      You feel, I am missing any good quote?? If yes, Please do let me know!!!  What are the catchy quotes you encountered recently?? 

     I would advise everyone around, to add some good quotes to their works and see the difference. This is the CatchyTip of the day! Some of you are already doing it and that is the reason, I filled up this post. Newbie's need to get the point that is what I meant.

with warm regards
AllMyPosts

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...