Sunday, March 27, 2011

Paint It Purple BlogFest

Hello Everyone,


 The concept of the blog-fest is to
1) Post a short segment (a paragraph or two, really no more than 100 words) of your work-in-progress.
2) Paint it purple with enough metaphors, similes, and poetry to gag the most die hard beatnik. Feel free to run wild, spitting in the face of good taste, genre norms, and Occam's razor.

So here is my entry: 

--x--
“Oye tell me more. How does a girl choose a boy? You girls have some algorithm to do it?”
“Algorithm?
Hmmm… No .. ”
“I know I know the answer Iva, girls choose the richest boy available. Right?”
“Shut up.”
“Please tell me re. Even Vinay was not a right match for Ammu
as per me. She chose him.”
“Oye … It’s a girl thing you won’t understand.” 
--x--


Here is my part two!! Hope you guys love it  :-)

--x--
“You there?” was the message of Nami after a waiting period of about twenty minutes
“No…   :-p     :-p”
“Silly fellow.”
“Oye tell me more. How does a girl choose a boy re? You girls have some algorithm to do it?”
“Algorithm?”
“Yeah, First Come First Serve or Randomly pick one or The worst man available or the Most handsome man or …??”
“Hmmm…”
“I know I know the answer Iva, girls choose the richest boy available. Right?”
“Shut up. It is not like that.”
“Please tell me re. Even Vinay was not a right match for Ammu as per me. She chose him. Why on the earth girls have such poor taste.”
“Oye … It’s a girl thing you won’t understand.”
“Ha … trying to give an excuse?”
“Whatever …    :-p   :-p”
“Overheard some conversation between a couple here. The lad told the lass about his first love and how this lass became his true love. Lass little sad and saying never tell that to me. You don’t know how it hurts. It’s a girl thing”
“Idiot. You making fun of me!!!! I won’t chat anymore.”
“Are nami, come on, It was for fun. You said girl’s thing. So just started. I don’t understand what you mean by it.”
“Tell sorry first. Ten times”
“Sorry Nami, Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry”
“Never do that again!!!    :-p”
“As you say ……. 0;-). You don’t know to count? I told sorry nine times only! Ha Ha”
“Get lost”

--x--

When, I read about the blogfest, I was not sure if I can create an entry for it!!! I remember I hesitated to sign up!! Probably this is not cool entry for the fest, but do let me know how you feel about my entry??? In mean time, I would check upon entries of everyone else!!

with warm regards
AllMyPosts

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...