Monday, March 7, 2011

My Dreams

Hello Everyone,

Since this blog is a journal about my goals and my efforts, I intend to clearly decide upon my dreams and my targets. I have earlier posted about my dreams here but this time, I am calling them goals and intend to achieve them by putting vigorous efforts.

The following goals are to be achieved by 13th of December 2015 (i.e. by the time I am 25 years old)

  • Become a good author with at-least one best selling book of the year to my credit. (Working on my first novel, completed one short story as of today)
  • Become a good blogger thereby making $500 or more per month on various blogs of mine. (Blogging at various places and my earnings are no where near payment threshold of Google Adsense)
  • Become physically fit and join territorial army of INDIA. (I weight 87kg in a 5' 4'' frame as of today)
  • Become filthy rich so that I can have a lakh rupees per month as passive income and set up an organization called WhiteBeards for charity purposes
  • Enjoy life by being active socially, by learning various skills including horse riding, boxing, swordsmanship, marksmanship, dancing, playing guitar, ... (I am nerd as of today)

     Do I believe that I am super here who will achieve the above goals? No. Am I confident that I will live my dreams? Dunno. I just know that I will put efforts and efforts and efforts. Well coordinated, planed and focused efforts.

With Warm Regards
AllMyPosts

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...