Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to announce that Deirdra Eden - Coppel of the A Storybook World blog has awarded me with Creative blogger award. Have a look at the fantastic badge I am given. 

 I loved the picture on the top of the Storybook World. Have a look at it below.



Thanks a lot Ms. Deirdra Eden Coppel. It's a huge honor to receive the award. Other awards I won, can be seen on the Awards Page though there are none to my achievement as of now!! Ha.



Am I creative?? Let me know what you feel about it.

with warm regards
AllMyPosts

2 comments:

Gujjari said...

Hi Abhi,

I know this before you know.
Congrats...
I wish all your blog fill with awards and rewards...

Marie Rearden said...

Congrats! Wear your badge proudly!

Marie at the Cheetah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...