Monday, April 11, 2011

Can't be explained

Well, here is a small poem which I wrote in my childhood!! Please do go through the same and let me know how you feel about it!!!


--x--
Can’t be explained to every Tom, Dick & Harry
What the need is of a girl friend
the source of man’s pride & what the hurry
is in finding a lawyer, even as a child.

Can’t be explained, can’t be explained
why in my hurry, to become an adult
why can’t I cherish childhood as a child
thus why do I, stones at myself pelt

Can’t be explained to every Tom, Dick & Harry
why does a man know, funny it is to lose health
in a hurry to earn, remind him not, how funny
that to restore his health, lost, is his wealth.

Can’t be explained, can’t be explained
how wonderful, the love towards mother land is
& the reason for supreme sacrifices, can’t be explained
why at borders, does the love stop, built with own hands of theirs.

--x--
With warm regards
AllMyPosts

4 comments:

PK HREZO said...

Wrote that as a child, eh? Impressive. :)

Hart Johnson said...

Oh, what an interesting philosophical child you must have been. It's true, we shouldn't be in such a hurry to grow up.

Abhishek said...

Well,

I was a teenager then!! Early teens .. probably 13.. Ms. Pk Hero!!!!

Ha Ha

Hyde Park Poetry Palace said...

lovely.


How are you?
Please consider making a contribution to poets rally week 43 today,
A free verse is appreciated, you rock!
Happy Thursday!
Hope to see you in.
xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...