Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quotes from Pride and Prejudice

Hello Everyone,

 Quotes!! We all love quotes, don't we? They become catchy over time and we all start quoting them whenever needed. So here are some cool quotes from a book which I plan to read sometime later every time I come across it, I mean the PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. Are there any such books for you?? You wanna check it out, but never never find time for it??

Here are the quotes. Let me know how you feel about them:

--x--
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.

I have been meditating on the very great pleasure which a pair of fine eyes in the face of a pretty woman can bestow.


A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony, in a moment

The power of doing anything with quickness is always prized much by the possessor, and often without any attention to the imperfection of the performance.

I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.
--x--

What are your favorite quotes from this book?? Well, just to remind everyone, I am surely gonna have a library in my home. (I already have the entire books on the web at my disposal!! Ha Ha)  What about you??

with warm regards
AllMyPosts

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic quotes, reminding me how much I liked the book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...